Facts and Figures
|Tavern|| The Frothy Mug
Businesses of KafariEdit
- Snug Cove Inn
- Crossbow instruction - Gain proficienc with a crossbow (250 gp)
- Raan's Weapon Shop - All Mundane weapons
- Kafari Runemaster - A library of ancient texts
- The Sapphire's Eye - Buy and sell gems
- Sealskin Emporium - Clothing, common and traveler's
- Guitar Center. Sale today ONLY - Musical items. What cha lookin' for?
- Kafari Gemcutting. Help wanted
- Gemcutting School
- The Frothy Mug
- Rakan's House (the ex-chief)
- Temple to Ziphanu
Notable People in KafariEdit
Patrons of the Frothy MugEdit
- Bar Tender
Rumors Heard in KafariEdit
- Be sure to have a sturdy rope before you enter the mountains.
- The Tamar are pompous and arrogant! Take caution when dealing with them!
- In the wilderness, seek the Sacred Groves. They offer a safe refuge from the beasts of the wild.
- Beyond Tulara, our sister city to the west, the lands become very dangerous! Sinister creatures inhabit those lands. Take great caution travelling there!
- We must be vigilant! The Tamar tribesmen have been raiding our villages more and more frequently.
- The west holds great peril for the unready warrior.
- The Tamar clan is a self righteous group of dwarves that lives to the north. They perpetually raid the towns of our clan!
- Our chieftain, Rakan, lives in the big house in the southeastern corner of town, seek him for advice. He is the mighty chieftain of the Morin tribe.
- Our land of Dormani is certainly beautiful. Except for the occasional tribal raid, our land is one of the least volatile in Tarq.
- Go to gemcutting school. Your ability to craft beautiful gems will be greatly increased.